Pages

Sunday, March 25, 2012

Field of Colour

 

I was made a ColourQ courtier last week for my Irish violin girl card.  Yeah!

Thanks to the ColourQ team for challenging me to choose different colours.  I know I wouldn’t have put all those greens together myself but I was actually really happy with how it turned out.

When I saw the pretty colour combo they have at ColourQ this week, I decided to take the challenge again and use them for our next club project.

 

The club hostess asked me if we could learn brayering this week so I used the colourQ colours and came up with this:

 

IMG_3902

 

I stamped Field flowers in Wisteria and then Razzleberry and they look so pretty in this combination of colours. 

I don’t have Cool Caribbean so I used Pool Party instead. I brayered it and then turquoise at the top and wisteria and then razzleberry at the bottom.

 

Ingredients :

Stamps : Field Flowers

Card : Razzleberry, white

Ink : razzleberry, wisteria, pool party, turquoise, olive

Other : brayer, post it notes, pen

 

Instead of a card, I thought we might make post it note holders.

I even found a turquoise pen for mine :) But they are all different colours in the pack and only one other turquoise. They’re going to have to fight for it :)

Hopefully they enjoy making these.

 

Kathy

11 comments:

  1. This is absolutely stunning! I love the brayered colours and you have stamped those flowers so well. I am sure your stamp club ladies will enjoy making these post-it note holders...I know I would!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is fabulous! I can't seem to get the knack of brayering. Your card inspires me to try again! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous, gorgeous brayering Kathy - LOVE it :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is gorgeous Kathy! The brayered background is so beautiful. Thanks for joining us again at colourQ!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous card, Kathy, your brayering is perfect lovely and your flower jumps off the page. Thanks for joining us this week for the ColourQ challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is awesome, Kathy! They will LOVE it for sure!

    ReplyDelete
  7. gorgeous background color!! so pretty! thanks for joining us this week at the ColourQ!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. WOW - Kathy this is gorgeous! The graduation of colors is perfect! Thank you so much for playing along with us this week at the colourQ!

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is stunning Kathy! I just love your brayering!

    ReplyDelete
  10. WOW, what else can you say! Your brayering is stunning, Kathy. Love the Wisteria and Razzleberry on the flowers, it looks fabulous.

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is a wonderful color combo for these flowers, which are my current favorites of SU!. Thanks for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments!