Pages

Friday, November 9, 2012

Violin Mojo

 

There is a wonderful sketch at Mojo Monday this week, which is great for me because I needed to get cracking on my Christmas card making.

My daughter has been in the Hobart Youth Orchestra this year.  She has had some wonderful teachers and made some great friends too.  She is even in a string quartet now!  They range from 8 to 11 yrs old and have just starting practicing Christmas Carols and are going to give busking a try.

So I thought it would be great to make some violin Christmas cards to give to all the musical people in her life.

IMG_5371

 

 

Ingredients :

Stamps : Violin Girl (MFT), Four the Holidays

Card : Cherry, vanilla, lucky limeade, festival of prints dsp, be of good cheer dsp

Ink : memento black, stazon, crumb cake

Other : copics, square punch, vintage faceted button, retired ribbon, big shot, polka dot ef

 

Kathy

2 comments:

  1. This is darling Kathy! I love this image for Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a sweet card Kathy! Great job coloring the darling image!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments!