Pages

Thursday, April 18, 2013

Topsy-Turvy Celebration

 

This is another card I made for the diamonds and pearls challenge during my time on the Dirty Dozen.

I just used some pearls and dazzling diamonds on this one. 

I tried to make the cake (and card) bright and colourful, fun and quirky just as a topsy-turvy cake should be.

IMG_4588x

I used the stripe embossing folder on the melon mambo and razzleberry card and wiped a lot of white ink over the stripes.  I really like the effect it created.

Ingredients :

Stamps : Topsy-turvy celebration

Card : black, white, melon mambo, razzleberry

Ink : stazon, melon mambo, razzleberry, white

Other : pearls, dazzling diamonds, mat pack, white pen, scallop trim border punch, decorative label punch, stripe ef

 

Kathy

1 comment:

  1. Very cute and quirky! Great idea with the white ink, it's very effective. I really must ink up this set..:0) Hope you are well. xxx

    ReplyDelete

I love comments!