Pages

Tuesday, August 27, 2013

Merry Late


Well I actually made this card for the challenge at Freshly Made Sketches this week.  It was their 100th sketch,  which is quite an achievement!

Unfortunately I didn’t get it done in time to enter but I thought I’d put it on my blog anyway.
I was lucky enough to be a guest design team member for FMS and I loved being on their team.  They always have fantastic sketches and the whole team is talented and lovely too. 


IMG_6787


I am holding a Christmas card making day and stamp sale at my place this Saturday and this is one of the cards we’ll be making.  If you’re interested in coming along please email me :)

Ingredients :
Stamps : Watercolour winter, Winter Post, Contempo Christmas, Jolly Jingles wheel
Card : white, slate, pink pirouette, raspberry, primrose
Ink : versamark, pink pirouette, raspberry
Other : white ep, pearls, primrose ribbon, big shot, polka dot ef, delicate designs ef, scallop edgelit, silver ep


Kathy

3 comments:

  1. This is lovely, Kathy! The pretty pinks look wonderful against the white backdrop!! Stunning card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card Kathy! So sorry we missed you at FMS!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So beautiful Kathy! I love the red images stamped on pink!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments!