Pages

Monday, September 9, 2013

Enjoy it

 

I made this card using a really beautiful image from the Little Cottage Cuties Collection by Elisabeth Bell called Summer Ice Cream.  It is a new August release stamp available now at Whimsy Stamps.

I just love this stamp it is so very sweet!  It was lots of fun to colour too!

IMG_6867

I paper-pieced the two patches on her jeans with the same paper I used for the background.  I cut that into squares too and zigzag stitched it to mimic the sewn patches.

I would like to enter the Sizzling Summer Days challenge at Elisabeth Bell’s World  with this card too.  I have only just discovered this challenge blog and it looks like it has lots of inspiration there.

 

Ingredients :

Stamps :  Summer Ice Cream, Birthday Letter Seals

Card : crumb cake, x-press it, subtles dsp stack SU, blue paper ?

Ink : memento black, pool party

Other : SU buttons (ret.), photo corner punch, linen thread, copics, white gel pen, gold spica

 

 

Copics Used :

R24, R27, R29, R20, R30, R000

E000, E00, E11, E31, E33, E35, E37

Y23, Y26

W00, W1, W3, W5

YG11, YG13

B0000, B00, B93, B95, B97

                                     BG 0000, BG000, BG10

 

Kathy

6 comments:

  1. Such a gorgeous image, beautiful colouring, paper piecing and stitching!! Love this cute card that you have created.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful card! Really love the colours!! Thanks for joining us at EBW! HUgsxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the pastel colors as well as blending the plaids and polka dots. Great card.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi sweetie this is just gorgeous I love the design and your colours, thank you for joining us at Elisabeth Bell's world challenge this month, hugs Pops x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aww Adorable indeed!! Very cute card!! Thanks for joining us at EBWorld--best of luck!!
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is just beautiful... I love your coloring a lot!
    Have a great day, Kathy... :)

    ReplyDelete

I love comments!