Pages

Friday, November 1, 2013

Little Jack


Whimsy Stamps has released so many gorgeous new Christmas Stamps this month and this is one of my favourites.  It's by Elisabeth Bell and is called Little Jack and Bobbin Christmas.
It's so sweet isn't it?!





I used the Holiday Sliders 3 sentiment set again but this time I just cut around the oval and put it on top of a die cut star.  I coloured it with some copics, inked around the edges and used some Fran-tage on it too.  It is such a wonderful sentiment set, you can use it in so many different ways to change the look of it.

I also used some beautiful Whimsy paper designed by Michelle Roos called Winter Frost.

Ingredients :

Stamps :   Little Jack and Bobbin ChristmasHoliday Sliders 3
Card : x-press it, crumb cake, suede, soft sky, Winter Frost
Ink : memento black, crumb cake, walnut distress ink
Other : Big shot, 5 point star (Nellie Snellen), Traditional tag stax (MFT), Stripes ef, frant-tage, linen thread, button, crochet trim, glossy accents, gold spica pen, copics

Copics Used :

W 00, 1 ,3
E 000, 00, 35, 50, 53, 55
Y 11, 15, 26
R 24, 27, 29, 30, 39
YG 03, 91, 93, 95
B 000, 00, 93, 95

The Whimsy Stamps on this card are also available at Bunny Zoe's Crafts

I had lots of fun colouring this cute stamp :)

Kathy

1 comment:

  1. What a cute card Kathy! I love the way you colored the image, and fabulous sketch too!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments!