Pages

Wednesday, January 29, 2014

Alva Music

Hi everyone :)
I have a card today for Bunny Zoe's Crafts.

This is a Bildmalarna stamp called Alva Music and it's beautiful isn't it?  I love the gorgeous bird and the way she's looking at it.
I coloured them with copics and added a little star dust stickles too.

Alva music, bildmalarna, fairy tale dreams, whimsy, crown die

I also used a new stamp from Whimsy called Fairy Tale Dreams and its co-ordinating  Crown Die.  These are both from new Whimsy designer Simonne Clay and they're both wonderful.  If you make cards with fairies or princesses, they're a must have I think.

Just for a change, I decided not to use designer paper and created my own background instead.  I used Dusty Concord distress ink and stamped Lavender Haze and Sheet Music by Kaisercraft.

I've also used some white web ribbon and clear gems.

Ingredients :
Stamps : Alva Music (Bildmalarna), Fairy Tale Dreams (Whimsy), Lavender Haze and Sheet Music by Kaisercraft.
Card : x-press it, smoky slate
Ink : memento black, Dusty Concord distress ink, pool party
Other : big shot, Crown Die (Whimsy), romantic rectangles (SB), white web ribbonclear gemsstar dust stickles, copics


I'd like to enter my card into the following challenges:
One Crazy Stamper - Anything Goes
The Ribbon Girl - Anything Goes
Deep Ocean Challenge Blog - Fantasy


Thanks for dropping by for a look today :)
Kathy

3 comments:

  1. Lovely colours, and love how your sentiment tag matches the wee birds crown

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this card! The eye lashes on this lovely girl look so good. I love all of the purple. Great card.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow this is Gorgeous! Love your Colours, choice of such a Sweet Image and perfect Sentiment! Love it all! Thanks for joining us at Deep Ocean!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments!