Pages

Tuesday, February 18, 2014

Tilda With Fantasy Flower

I have a card for Bunny Zoe Crafts to show you today.
I've used a Magnolia stamp called Tilda with Fantasy Flower.  She's very sweet isn't she!
You could use her for lots of occasions but I have run out of Thank You cards and I thought she would work perfectly on one.


magnolia, tilda, fantasy flower

The sentiment is a new one from Whimsy Stamps called Definitions Notables 7.  It's out of stock at the moment but just email Nikki and I'm sure she will get more in for you. It's a great sentiment set.

The beautiful blue papers are from a lovely pad by Echo Park called Head Over Heels.  I used the Magnolia Tilda Lace Die and the MFT Grassy Edges Die. And I also used star dust stickles, round gems and a Prima Tea-Thyme button.
Oh and my Copics of course :)

I would like to enter my card into the following challenges :
Magnolia Down Under Challenges - Hearts and Flowers
ABC Challenge - F is for flowers
Feeling Crafty Challenge - Dies and or punches
Sweet Magnolia Challenge Blog - love or hearts

Thanks for dropping by today :)

Kathy

5 comments:

  1. Oh WOW, such a beautiful simple card. I love your colouring and your cute sentiment. Thanks for playing at MDUC

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so pretty, such delicate colours.
    Thank you for joining in our challenge (Feeling Crafty) good luck x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your card is just lovely. Each of your pretty delicate touches add so much. Thank you for joining us at ABC Challenge! Good luck and please join us again!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Waw looks really pretty. Thank you for joining us at ABC Challenge. Hugs! MOjca

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very gorgeous card ! I love your coloring ! Thanks for joining us at MDUC.
    regards,
    Ying

    ReplyDelete

I love comments!