Pages

Tuesday, March 25, 2014

Pig

It was my eldest daughter's birthday yesterday and this was my card for her. She reads my blog and even Pins some of my cards, so I knew I couldn't do this post until today :)  
She has been a real pig lover ever since she was a little girl. She loves all animals - but especially pigs!  
So I was so excited when I saw the new Bildmalarna release at Bunny Zoe's Crafts!
A cute Pig stamp and the girl looks just like my girl did when she was little too :) 

Pig Bildmalarna,  garden flowers die

The sentiment is from a Whimsy set called Everyday Moments.
The paper is from a beautiful pad by Teresa Collins called Summer Stories, but it looks as though Nikki has just sold out of it.  There is a great paper sale on now at Bunny Zoe's Crafts and there are still a lot of gorgeous papers to be had at a great price.  You can check them out Here.

I used a brand new Whimsy Die called Garden Flowers for the first time.  It's a great die with a few different flowers but I just thought these blue bells would look nice with the image. 
I also used the Magnolia Tilda Lace Die.

I sponged the edges with Antique Linen distress ink and used a little Star Dust Stickles on her wings.  I also added some flat backed pearls and a Ladies Club button.

Ingredients :
Stamps : Pig (Bildmalarna), Everyday Moments (Whimsy)
Card : x-press it, crumb cake, Summer Stories pad
Ink : memento black, Antique Linen distress ink 

Copics used :
E 000, 00, 35, 50, 53, 55
R 000, 00, 30
W 00, 1, 3
BG 0000, 000, 72,75
YG 11

I would like to enter into the following challenges :
Pile it on - Pretty Hair
Stampin' for the Weekend - Anything Goes
Southern Girls - Floral Frenzy

Thanks for dropping by today.
Oh .... and my daughter LOVED her card!  She said she thought it was one of my best ever :) :) :)

Kathy

5 comments:

  1. This is such a cute card! I love the lilies of the valley and the image.Your coloring is perfect and the button adds a special touch, too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is sooooo fun!
    And love that delicate flower die!
    Totally lovely!
    Wonderfully done and thanks for sharing also at Southern Girls!

    ~Leah

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so sweet!! I just love that image and how you colored it!!! Thanks so much for sharing it with us at SGCB!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love all the pretty blues in this one. Gorgeous card.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Have to agree with your daughter its so cute and love the colours you used. Thanks for joining us at SGC.

    ReplyDelete

I love comments!