Pages

Saturday, May 17, 2014

Mini Chalkboards

I have another card for Whimsy Stamps today.  This one is using the sentiment set Mini Chalkboards by SC Designs.

Mini Chalkboards, whimsy stamps

I stamped the sentiment onto espresso card stock with a versamark pad and embossed it with white embossing powder.  I then smudges some white ink in places too, made it into a tag and distressed the edges.

I used some old scraps of designer paper to create a quilt background and used distress inks on the edges of it and the embossed background panel.

The beautiful flower was a generous gift from someone associated with Whimsy Stamps.  Each Design Team member got a gorgeous selection of flowers and ribbons from a special someone who wanted to remain anonymous.  It was such a wonderful gift to receive!  It's a shame that I can't thank that someone personally, but hopefully she might read my blog post and know how much I loved and appreciated it.  Thank You SO much :)

Kathy

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments!