Pages

Wednesday, October 8, 2014

Holiday Penguins

Today is Review Day at CC Designs.
And I decided to make a cute Christmas card with one of the little penguins from the new Holiday Penguins set.


Holiday Penguins, CC Designs, Mini alpha and numbers die


I just stamped and coloured it 3 times and cut them out  I tore a bit of white card for the snow and edged it with kindyglitz.  I also used the Mini Alpha and Numbers Die again, I am having so much fun with it!

Ingredients :

Stamps : Holiday Penguins
Card : x-press it, baja, limeaide, red, indigo, Mistletoe Magic (MME)
Ink : memento black, baja
Other : Mini Alpha and Numbers Die , kindyglitz, copics

Please head over to the CC Designs blog to see what the rest of the design team created with this month's new release.

Thanks for dropping by today :)

Kathy

1 comment:

  1. This is so stinkin' cute! I love the penguins and your terrific design!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments!