Pages

Monday, November 10, 2014

Candy Cane Penguin

It's time for another challenge at Bunny Zoe's Crafts and the theme this month is SNOW.

I decided to use a very cute stamp by High Hopes called Candy Cane Penguin.

high hopes, candy cane penguin

The sentiment is by High Hopes too and is called Winter Hi!

I coloured it with my copics (of course).  And after I coloured the BG sky I used the blender pen to make various sized dots for snow.  It's the first time I've tried that and I was happy with how it turned out.

I added a beautiful snowflake charm to the card and called this quick and simple snowy card done :)

Ingredients :
Stamps : Candy Cane PenguinWinter Hi!
Card : x-press it, soft sky, Frosted Lace (wild rose studio)
Ink : memento black, antique linen distress ink
Other : double scallop doily die, snowflake charm, copics

Thanks for dropping by today :)
Kathy


2 comments:

  1. I love penguins so much and this is awesome! I love all the blues and snowflakes you paired it with. The subtle falling snow surrounding him looks amazing.

    ReplyDelete

I love comments!