Pages

Friday, December 19, 2014

Wanderlust

I have a card for Bunny Zoe's Crafts to share with you today.  This cutie is a stamp by A Random Fan called Wanderlust.  Isn't it adorable!!!
I really love this one :)

I made this card for a fabulous lady who owns a motorbike inspired coffee shop near my home called Moto Vecchia.  She is always so kind to me and my girls so I thought I'd make her a little thank you card.  Hope she likes it :)

wanderlust, a random fan


The sentiment is from a wonderful CC Designs set called Great Birthday Greetings.
The beautiful paper is from a pad by Echo Park called Head Over Heels.
And I used a pretty pink button.  The challenge at the Bunny Zoe's Crafts blog this month is buttons, I love using them on cards.  Why don't you try one on a card and enter our challenge too?

copics used :
E 000, 00, 21
W 00, 1, 3, 5, 7, 9
RV 21,23,25
R 30



I would like to enter my card into the Anything Goes challenge at Sugar Pea Designs.
And the Wonderful Wednesday challenge at Kraftin Kimmie Stamps.



Thanks for dropping by today

Kathy


3 comments:

  1. So nice of you to say your thanks with this super cute card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think your card is fabulous, Kathy! Fab pop of blue and pink!

    Thanks for joining us at SugarPea Designs!

    Mary x

    ReplyDelete

I love comments!