Pages

Friday, July 17, 2015

Lucy with Teddy


I have a new CC Designs card to share with you today and this one is a real sweetie!  This is
Lucy with Teddy and they're both adorable aren't they ?!




I used the new tag die again too but this time I used the large tag. 
I'm a bit disappointed with how the sentiment looks in the photo.  It's a sentiment from the Pool Party set which I actually silver embossed rather than using black. It really suits the card and looks very pretty, you just can't really tell in the photo unfortunately.

Ingredients :
Stamps : Lucy with Teddy, Pool Party
Card : xpress it, sky, My Girl (MME)
Ink : memento black, versamark
Other ; Make a Tag #6 die, silver ep, copics

I'd like to enter my card into the following challenges :

Thanks for dropping by today :)

Kathy



1 comment:

  1. Such a great design and your coloring is AMAZING! Thank you so much for playing along with us over at the Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge Blog this week :)

    ReplyDelete

I love comments!