Pages

Thursday, November 19, 2015

Lucy with Scarf


I have used another cutie from the CC Designs November Release on my card today.  This is Lucy with Scarf and she's really adorable.





I used some other new release goodies from CC Designs and some older goodies too :)  And I used a great sketch at Sketch Saturday for some inspiration.


Ingredients :
Stamps : Lucy with Scarf
Card : x-press it, silver, slate, Snowy Day pad
Ink : memento black
Other : Big scalloped squares die, rectangles #1 die, make a card #9 autumn die, make a card #2 die, pink stitched ribbon, copics


I'd like to enter my card into the following challenges :

Sketch Saturday - Sketch
Ribbon Girl - Use any image
7 Kids College Fund - anything goes

Thanks for dropping by :)

Kathy


2 comments:

  1. Oh I love, love, love this!! this is one of my favorite winter color combos! The little mittens in the paper are just awesome. Really terrific! Thanks so much for joining us at Sketch Saturday this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a doll!! She is just the cutest!! Thanks for joining us at 7 Kids College Fund!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments!