Pages

Wednesday, June 1, 2016

Cute as a Bug

I have a scrap page to share with you today :)

 I have really wanted to add a copic coloured image to a layout for quite a while now, and I've finally done it :)
I thought little Elfie from CC Designs would work really well with the photo of my 2 girls being bugs (actually a butterfly and an ant)!

The toadstools are from the Make a card #13 die and I coloured them with copics too.  The clouds are from this die also.

I used the new Jumbo Alphabet die too. Ever since I saw it I have wanted to use it on a page!  It is such a great size for scrapbooking and super cute too :)




The beautiful paper is by Simple Stories - Life in Colour. It's called The good life and the Teal/Yellow papers I've used for the title are also from this range.  I actually diecut the letters from card first and then glued the paper diecut on top of that for some extra dimension.

I also used Bazzill white and the small alphabet used for the title are Sunrise Thickers.

These things are available at Mystical Scrapbooks.




I'm so glad I finally got to combine my love of stamping and colouring with my love of scrapping :)

Thanks for dropping by today.
Kathy




No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments!