Pages

Thursday, September 23, 2010

Another reinker card

I’ve made another card using the embossed reinker spread technique and Fifth Ave Floral for a fundraiser I’m involved in.
Rhonda Statham, a Stampin’ Up! demonstrator from NSW, has organised a Big Shot die sample booklet as a fundraiser to help a friend with the cost of buying a continuous glucose monitoring system for her son who has diabetes.
Demonstrators from all over Australia are helping out by providing samples of Big Shot die cuts and cards made using them. Rhonda is then turning these into a pdf file for other demonstrators to purchase.
It will be a great tool to have, so that you can see the actual size of the dies and what can be done with them.
I was very happy to help out.
My job was to provide die cuts of the Bigz Simple Numbers Alphabet and some card samples.
This is one of them and I’ll show you the other later on in the week.
I didn’t use a new stamp set but there are a lot of new goodies from my recent HUGE order on it!
I cut the 70 out of some thick packing cardboard I found using Bigz Simple Numbers and it cut perfectly.  I then painted it with a mixture of pip reinker and my new frost white shimmer paint. I used my new Finial Press embossing folder for the background and dabbed a little of the paint mixture on to the raised areas of the embossed piece.  I used the new shimmery white card for the flowers, the base and the top note piece (very pretty) and used the new organza ribbon too!

Picture 314
Ingredients :
Stamps : Fifth Ave Floral
Card : Shimmery white, pink pirouette, river rock
Ink : shimmer paint white, reinkers, versamark
Other : organza ribbon, big shot, bigz simple numbers, finial press folder, dauber, little leaves, top note, white embossing powder, heat gun

1 comment:

  1. This is so sweet and delicate!

    I hope the fundraiser was a splendid success and that the young man is doing well.

    ReplyDelete

I love comments!