Pages

Friday, January 7, 2011

Stamp Club

What’s a Stamp Club?
It’s a great way to learn new techniques, build up your supply of fabulous Stampin’ Up! products, and make something beautiful!
Plus you get a few hours to yourself to learn, create and have fun!

How it works -
* Once a month the club gets together at my house for a free lesson where we’ll learn a technique chosen by that month’s hostess. Everyone gets to make some great cards and projects.
* Club members commit to purchase a minimum of $50 in Stampin’ Up! product (plus shipping) each month for 6 months.  (We would actually run this club as meeting every second month over 12 months, so you actually have 2 months to save up that $50)
* Each month a different member of the club will act as hostess and receive the hostess benefits, which include:
-Free Stampin’ Up! idea book and catalogue plus mini catalogues.
-At least one Level 1 Hostess stamp set and $30 in free product of your choice.  (This is the minimum you would earn, often it’s more than this!)
- A free lesson and make and take project at each meeting.
* Everyone brings a small plate to share, we learn, chat, have fun, eat, chat some more and make something gorgeous to take home with us!

I have 2 very successful stamp clubs running at the moment and with my youngest daughter starting school full time this year (sob!), I have some time to run another one during the week.  It would be every other month on a Friday morning at my place in Lindisfarne.  I hope to start the last week of February.  If you’d love to be in a club but Fridays don’t suit, please let me know.
We need a minimum of 6 people for the club to start, so tell your friends!  If you live in the Hobart area and would like to join a club (or you’d like more information)  please email me  k.tanner@live.com.au
Picture 135
This is a photo taken last week, of me and my youngest (the one who’s leaving me to go to school full-time) at Fleurtys at Birch’s Bay.  We had some yummy waffles with blackberries and vanilla ice cream and then went on the beautiful scenic walk around the farm.  We had a gorgeous day!
Kathy

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments!