Pages

Saturday, March 17, 2012

Irish Jig

 

This is the first of my cards for my daughter’s violin teacher.

I used the colour challenge at ColourQ for my inspiration.

 

I don’t have Glorious Green so I used Garden Green instead.  Of course I did have to use some skin colours for her face and I also had to make the violin the correct golden brown colour too.

IMG_3773

I really like the way this one turned out.    She looks like she’s playing an irish jig to me.

I will just leave the card blank on the inside so that it can be used for any occasion.

 

Ingredients :

Stamps : violin girl (MFT)

Card : wasabi, celery, garden green, x-press it, subtles dsp stack

Ink : memento black, stazon, crumb cake, celery

Other : celery button, white gel pen, square punch, white thread

 

Kathy

6 comments:

  1. What a sweet card, Kathy, love that image and you colored her nicely! Thanks for joining us this week at the ColourQ and sharing your card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those colors totally intimidated me, but you made them work beautifully. I just know she's going to LOVE these cards!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a perfect card for a violin teacher! Your coloring is perfect and I'm sure she's playing an Irish jig!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great irish jig themed card, love your colours on the little girl, beautiful Kathy as usual.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Adorable card Kathy! Love Heather Ellis images & your coloring is awesome! Thanks so much for playing with the colourQ this week!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments!