Pages

Monday, April 22, 2013

Diamond Dog


For the Dirty Dozen Challenges we needed to choose which of our cards was our favourite each month.  This was mine for the Diamonds and Pearls Challenge.


IMG_4584x


I decided to try a new for me fold, the Diamond Fold.  You can find instructions for it here on Splitcoast.  So that was fun, I like trying new techniques.  It looks great folded up too, the hills all match up properly, but it's very "springy" and was too hard to photograph that way unfortunately.
And I also got to use this cute set again and my copics, so that’s why I chose it as my favourite, it was just fun to make!


Ingredients :
Stamps : Friends fur ever,french foliage, teeny tiny sentiments
Card : sahara sand, black, white, subtles dsp stack, neutral dsp stack
Ink : stazon, baja, crumb cake
Other : copics, linen thread, mat pack, white pen


Kathy

1 comment:

I love comments!