Pages

Wednesday, May 28, 2014

Daphne

I have a card for Whimsy stamps to share today. I've used the adorable new release by Sylvia Zet called Daphne.
Isn't she so sweet!

Daphne, Whimsy Stamps, Fluttering By

I also used the new sentiment set by SC Designs called Fluttering By.  I love this set and it even comes with some extra butterflies!

Ingredients :
Stamps : DaphneFluttering By
Card : x-press it, black pool party, Capture Life (Echo Park)
Ink : memento black
Other : pierced oval stax (MFT), fleur de lis accents (SB), subtles dots, star dust stickles, copics

Copics used :
BG 000, 01, 10, 15, 49, 72
YR 14, 16, 18
Y 11, 13, 15
YG 0000, 01, 03, 95
R 20, 30
C 1
E 000, 00, 21, 50, 53, 55


I would also like to enter my card into the following challenges :


These stamps are also available at Bunny Zoe's Crafts.

Thanks for dropping by today.
Kathy

1 comment:

  1. Gorgeous Kathy! I love your image and your coloring is fabulous! Love everything about this card! It is stunning!

    I am your newest follower and would love to have you follow my blog also. Have a wonderful day! Hugs, Gloria

    http://purpleglocreations.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I love comments!