Pages

Saturday, May 3, 2014

Pretty Petals

It's time for the new monthly challenge at Whimsy Stamps.  It's really hard for me to believe that it's May already, I feel like the year has only just begun!  But anyway our challenge this month is Sparkles.

I decided to use this gorgeous image by Jo Davies of Time for Tea Designs called Pretty Petals.

Pretty Petals, whimsy stamps, time for tea, garden flowers die, girl talk

I also used the new garden flowers die set with glimmer paper to get the sparkle and I added some star dust stickles to the centre of her flower too.  The sentiment is from a new set by SC Designs called Girl Talk.

Ingredients :
Stamps : Pretty PetalsGirl Talk
Card : x-press it, espresso, crumb cake, Persimmon (Basic Grey), glimmer paper
Ink : memento black, espresso, white, antique linen DI
Other : star dust stickles, garden flowers die, corner dies set, pearls, copics

Copics used :
BG 0000, 000, 11, 72
E 000, 00, 33, 35, 39
YR 14
C 1
R 30


The challenge is on the Whimsy Stamps Facebook Page.  I hope you can join in the fun there.

All stamps and dies can also be purchased at Bunny Zoe's Crafts.

Thanks for dropping by today :)
Kathy


1 comment:

  1. I love your little decorative corner with the pearl. Your whole card is so cute!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments!