Pages

Monday, March 9, 2015

New Spring Baby

It's time for another challenge over at Bunny Zoe's Crafts.  This month we are challenging you to use Spring Colours.

new baby, whimsy stamps


I chose this gorgeous Sylvia Zet image from Whimsy Stamps to use. It's called New Baby and it's so gorgeous!
The sentiment is from the Whimsy Definitions Notables 7 set.  I just trimmed it into a circle to fit in with the rest of the card design.
I also used the Whimsy Double Scallop Doily Die.
The papers are from Echo Park - Head over Heels and My Minds Eye - Oxford Lane.
I used Stardust Stickles around the edges of  the clouds and
I also used some White Webb Ribbon and an Ice Storm Button.

Ingredients :

Stamps : New BabyWhimsy Definitions Notables 7
Card : x-press it, baja, sky blue,Echo Park - Head over Heels and My Minds Eye - Oxford Lane
Ink : memento black
Other : Whimsy Double Scallop Doily DieStardust SticklesWhite Webb Ribbon and an Ice Storm Button, copics

Copics used :
W 1, 3
BG 0000. 00. 10, 11
E 000, 00, 21, 50, 53, 55
YR 14, 16, 18
R 30


I would like to enter my card into the following challenges:

Cute Card Thursday - Die cuts and punches
Papertake weekly challenge - anything goes


Thanks for dropping by today :)

Kathy


2 comments:

  1. Wow Kathy.... this is FABULOUS! I do love your layout and your fabulous colouring... and oohhhh to that double scalloped die.... I think I HAVE to pop that in my basket!

    Hugs
    Christine x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card! The yellow polka-dot paper is such a wonderful contrast to the aqua DSP. Your coloring is so wonderful, too.

    ReplyDelete

I love comments!