Pages

Monday, April 13, 2015

Mia and Butterfly

Hi :)

It's time for another challenge at Bunny Zoe's Crafts.  This one is a little bit different, it's a recipe challenge.  The challenge is to use pink, lace and pearls and it has to be anything but square.


Mia and Butterfly, Wild Rose Studio

I used a very sweet Wild Rose Studio Stamp called Mia and Butterfly. I coloured her with pinks and paper-pieced the pretty butterfly.  The papers are from the Glitz - Love You Madly pad.
The sentiment is from High Hopes and is called Smiling.
I also used some Pearls and Kaisercraft natural lace.

I also have a personalised stamp now, for the back of my cards.  It's lovely isn't it?  I just decided to have my first name and blog address on it. But you can design them however you like.  There are a number of different designs to choose from but this one is Butterfly LG.

I'd like to enter my card into the challenges at :
Papertake Weekly - anything goes
Whimsy Stamps - Diecut
Deep Ocean Challenge - wings


I hope you can join in with our challenge this month.
Thanks for dropping by today :)

Kathy

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments!