Pages

Thursday, August 27, 2015

Little Witch Lucy


Hi :)
I have one last card to share from this months new releases at CC Designs.
And this time I have actually made a Halloween card.
It is for a stamping friend in America and her little girl, so I wanted to make it cute, not scary :)
This is Little Witch Lucy and I think she's the cutest witch ever!!!




She was lots of fun to colour and I added some clear wink of stella to her dress.  So it's a bit sparkly but hard to see in the photo. The sentiment is from another cute new set called Hallo-weenies.  I embossed it with silver embossing powder.

Ingredients :

Stamps : Little witch lucy, Hallo-weenies
Card : x-press it, pip,
Ink : memento black, versamark
Other : Make a tag #6 die, Make a card #7 superhero die, wink of stella clear, felt, silver ep, copics

copics used :

W 00, 1, 3, 5, 7
E 000, 00, 21, 50, 53, 55
R 20 30
RV 21, 23,25
YR 14, 16
BG 0000, 01, 10, 11, 13
Y 11, 13, 15


I'd like to enter my card into the following challenges:
Simon Wednesday Challenge - anything goes
Stamp and Create - For the Girls

Thanks for dropping by today :)

Kathy



4 comments:

  1. Not sure how anyone could be scared of this adorable little witch (maybe a bit nervous about the eyeball, lol) gorgeous as always hunny xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card Kathy! Super cute image and I love the pretty colours.
    Thanks for joining us at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge
    Mandy xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think I might need this stamp! It's so cute, even with the random eyeball. ;)

    ReplyDelete

I love comments!