Pages

Friday, November 13, 2015

Snowflake


Hi :)  I have a card using another adorable stamp from the CC Designs new release to share with you.
This one is a Pollycraft stamp called Snowflake.  She's just SO cute!
And I teamed her up with this fun saying from the Snowy Sentiments set.



I decided to create a background for her with distress inks.  After I had sponged on the inks I splattered some water on top.  Then I added some extra dimension by using texture paste with the Birthday Dots Stencil.  It was the first time I've tried this and I was really happy with how pretty it turned out.  I also added some snowflakes from the new Snowflakes Die.

Ingredients :
Stamps : Snowflake, Snowy Sentiments
Ink : memento black, versafine, broken china, tumbled glass and dusty concord distress inks
Card : x-press it, slate, silver
Other : Rectangles #1 Die, Snowflakes Die, Birthday Dots stencil, texture paste, copics


I'd like to enter my card into the following challenges :
7 Kids Challenge - Anything Goes
Little Miss Muffet - Anything Goes
Simon Says Stamp - Starts with 'N' (New technique)

Thanks for dropping by today :)

Kathy



2 comments:

  1. This is just so dang cute!! I love the background and the texture paste, and that image is just adorable! Thank you for joining us at Little Miss Muffet Stamps!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This card is so cute! perfect wintery scene! Your colors choice is one of my favorites! Thanks for joining us this week on Simon SAys STamp Monday CHallenge Blog! Barbarayaya

    ReplyDelete

I love comments!