Pages

Monday, January 18, 2016

Secret Santa

A beautiful friend of mine sent me a gorgeous Greeting Farm set called Secret Santa for Christmas.
Wasn't I lucky!!! :)

My girls and I had lots of fun stamping and colouring and making cards together last week :)
I cherish these moments!
And we all love these Greeting Farm images - they're SO cute!




I decided to make a little scene for mine and I used the "For You" stamp from the set so that it could be used for any occasion.

Ingredients :
Stamps : Secret Santa (Greeting Farm)
Card : x-press it, crumbcake, daffodil, baja, Bundle of Joy (Echo Park)
Ink : memento black, antique linen distress ink, versamark, pool party, white
Other : Make a card #11 die (CC designs), Contest Ribbon Die (Whimsy), silver ep, pencils, copics

Copics Used :
E 000, 00, 21, 33, 35, 37, 50, 53
BG 0000, 000, 10, 72
R 20, 24, 30, 83
YR 14


I'd like to enter my card into the following challenges :
The Greeting Farm - Anything Goes
Penny Black and More - One for the girls
Ribbon Girl - any Image


Thanks for dropping by today :)

Kathy






5 comments:

  1. What a very pretty scene you have created with the sweet little girl Kathy.

    Many thanks for joining us at Penny Black and More challenge.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  2. So adorable!!! I love the little scene you have created!! Thanks for joining us at TGF!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for entering the Ribbon Girl 'any image' challenge Kathy with your lovely card, you were lucky to get such a great gift!
    Good luck!

    Anne x
    http://www.ribbongirl.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aaaah what a sweetie and such a great scene too and thanks for joining us at Penny Black & More this month, Luv Sam x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for joining Penny Black & More @ Allsorts challenge with this great entry, good luck.
    Happy crafting
    Tracy x

    ReplyDelete

I love comments!