Pages

Friday, April 22, 2016

Plato Quote


Hi :)  I have another page to share today.
Mystical Scrapbooks is having a Cyber Crop this weekend and there are a number of different challenges relating to Journalling to play along with.

The challenge I decided to take on was to use a quote to enhance your page.
I wanted to scrap this photo of my daughter playing her violin and I think this quote by Plato really helps to capture her love of music.




 I used Doodlebug Hello Spring Rainbow Jellies and Baby Butterflies papers and Twiddldybitz Chipboard Cuts. The quote was created with 2 different styles of Thickers, Pink Paislee Hey Kid Element Stickers and some smaller stickers from my stash.
I added some Kaisercraft Silver Jewels and splatted on some white kraft ink among them, but it's subtle and hard to see in the photo.
I also used the rectangles die from CC Designs for the matt behind the photo.

I hope you can find some time to scrap this weekend and join in with one of our challenges :)

I'd also like to enter my page into the challenge at :
Word Art Wednesday - Anything Goes


Thanks for dropping by today :)

Kathy






No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments!