Pages

Wednesday, August 3, 2016

Monster Mash

Wow it's August already?!
And that means another new release from CC Designs :)
This is a sneak peek of a new set called Monster Mash.
It comes with 3 amazingly cute and spooky little monsters with sentiments too.



I decided to make a little sticky note holder with this cute little guy.
I used the Monster Mash Outline Die to cut him out and the shadow is something new too.  It's called the Shadow Spot Die, there are 3 different sized shadows and they add an element of fun I think.
I also used the new Layering Tags Die.

I think this would make a great little gift for one of my girls male teachers.

Pop over to the CC Designs blog to see some more sneak peeks, you may even win a prize.
And tomorrow is Release Day, we'll be doing a blog hop with more chances to win, so please drop by again then :)

Kathy




4 comments:

  1. You know something...he's so cute I may just let him bite me!!!
    Rene :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful idea and
    love this stamp.
    Carla from Utah

    ReplyDelete
  3. He's so cute. I love your sticky note holder.

    ReplyDelete

I love comments!