Pages

Sunday, January 1, 2017

Happy New Year!


Happy New Year!!!

I have a tradition of looking at the cards I've made over the past year and choosing some favourites to highlight in a New Year's post.
It's a great thing to do and I was especially glad I did it again this year because I realised that I hadn't blogged this card.
I made it for my daughter's birthday, she loves a good pun and she loved the card.
I didn't put it on my blog when I made it so that she wouldn't see it before I gave it to her and she would get a nice surprise. But then I forgot to blog it at all!
I think it's actually my favourite of all the cards I've made this year.
It features the CC Designs Under the Sea set.




It was hard to choose favourites but I have chosen one from each month of 2016.

January :


February :


March :


April :


May :


June :


July :


August :


September :


October :


November :


December :
CC Designs, Donuts


Thanks for visiting my blog during the year and a special thank you to everyone who has left me a nice comment.  They are always so uplifting and encouraging and I really appreciate your support :)

Thanks for dropping by today :)

Kathy

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments!