Pages

Saturday, January 28, 2017

Hearts To You

I've made a very clean and simple card to share today, with no patterned paper and very minimal embellishing

I used a new stamp from CC Designs called Hearts to You.  She is so sweet.
And I used my Copics to make a background scene for her.

I haven't done a sky like this before and I was happy with how it turned out.
I just coloured a background with B0000 and then used my blender pen to create random little cloud shapes in it. I then used B00 to add darkness under the clouds and around the girl.




Ingredients :
Stamps : Hearts to You
Card : x-press it, grey, slate
Ink : memento black
Other : MAC#12 die, copics

Copics used :

YG 0000, 01, 03, 97
G 24
BV 0000, 000, 00, 02, 08, 13
RV 21, 23, 25
B 0000, 00, 93, 95, 97
Y 21
W 00
E 000, 00, 21, 50, 53
R 30



I'd like to enter my card in the following challenges :

Addicted to CAS : Wish
ModSquad Challenge : Show your love
Simon Says Stamp : Anything Goes

I had so much fun colouring this girl and creating the scene for her :)

Thanks for dropping by today

Kathy



5 comments:

  1. Wow, your background is perfect and I love this sweet card. Beautiful coloring! Thanks so much for playing along with us at  The Mod Squad Challenge Angie, Challenge Host

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a sweet card. Your background is just perfect (as well as the main image)! Thank you for sharing at ATCAS!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful Copic coloring on this adorable image, and I love how you created your sky! Great idea...thanks for sharing your technique with us, Kathy! Also, thanks so much for playing along with us this week at Addicted to CAS!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very sweet card - love the colouring.
    Thanks for playing along with us at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge this week.
    Hugs,
    Caryn xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a sweet card lovely coloring and that background is stunning. Thanks for joining us over at ATCAS.

    ReplyDelete

I love comments!