Pages

Wednesday, January 25, 2017

Valentine Cupcake

I have another adorable stamp from CC Designs to share with you today.
This is Valentine Cupcake.  But you can obviously use the stamp for so much more than Valentine cards.
I decided to add to the hearts on her dress with a couple more.
But then used a general kind of sentiment, so that I could use it for a Birthday card or Thank you or pretty much anything.
And she is just SO sweet! :)




I really loved colouring this little cutie :)


Ingredients used :

Stamps : Valentine Cupcake, Celebrate
Card : x-press it, regal rose, grey, red, My Girl (MME)
Ink : memento black, versafine
Other : MAC #14 die, MAC #13 die, Dotted Rectangles die, princess enamel dots, smoochie enamel dots, copics

Copics used :
YR 14, 16, 18
Y 13, 15
BG 01, 10
W 1, 3
E 000, 00, 11, 21
R 27, 29, 30, 81, 83, 85
RV 0000, 21, 23

I would like to enter my card in the following challenges :
Crafty Hazlenuts Patterned Paper Challenge : anything patterned paper
NBUS Challenge : anything goes
Word Art Wednesday : anything goes
The Ribbon Girls : any image


Thanks for dropping by today :)

Kathy



3 comments:

  1. This is such a cute card! I love the sweet image and your colouring is gorgeous. Thank you for sharing with us at the Ribbon Girl, good luck and I hope you will join us again.
    Hugs
    Gina xx
    http://www.ribbongirl.co.uk/catalog/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for joining my Craftyhazelnut's Patterned Paper January challenge with your super creation - hope to see you again soon x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your coloring is really superior, Kathy! I love how you added the hearts to her sweet little outfit and designed your card to use for so many occasions! Thank you so much for playing in my NBUS Challenge #9! Hugs, Darnell

    ReplyDelete

I love comments!