Pages

Thursday, April 13, 2017

Balloon Lucy

I coloured up the gorgeous  Balloon Lucy by CC Designs and created a clean and simple card with her.

I decided to go bold and bright and I really like the way it turned out :)



I also stamped one of the sayings from the Birthday Wishes Sentiments next to her and I used the
Rectangles #1 Die to cut it out.
After I had done that though, I decided that I actually wanted a skinnier rectangle, so I cut off the sides.  I really like the look of the stitching just at the top and bottom anyway :)

Ingredients
Stamps : Balloon Lucy, Birthday wishes sentiments
Card : x-press it, slate, grey, bella Blvd stars
Ink : memento black
Other : rectangles #1 die, copics

Copics used :
RV 23, 25
YR 14, 16, 18
W 00, 1, 3, 5, 7
Y 15
R 30
E 000, 00, 21

I would like to enter my card in the following challenges :

Ribbon Girl : Anything Goes
Word Art Wednesday - Anything goes with a sentiment


Thanks for dropping by today :)

Kathy



No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments!